Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Team 10 in the Field, Tuesday

Just talked with Bill Niess down in Chalmette with the University of Buffalo students. He was out of breath, but you wouldn't believe the excitement in his voice! They have over 400 people at the school and are hitting it hard this morning. There are crews working 5 houses at the same time on the street he is on. They had an upright freezer to remove walked three doors down and came up with a dolly. "Thank you Jesus!" Bill said.

Now I really am jealous I'm not there.

More from them later. He doesn't have network connectivity so will be dictating a report to me on the homeowner they worked for/with yesterday. Pictures may be in short supply, but we'll see what we can do.

Sounds like they are all representing our effort VERY well and having an incredible time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I wanted to thank you for updating the blog faithfully. *grin* I'll be down there on the 25th, and God's put such a burden on my heart that I'm unsure how to describe it - for the first time in 21 years I've been rendered speechless.
Anyway, props for keeping up with the site. Reading about what's going on there only adds to my enthusiasm and strengthens my desire to bless others like ya'll are! Thanks again... be blessed!
-naomi-