Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A note from Team 22

Hey John! So we made it home!!!!! I'm sorry again that we weren't able to email you while we were down there. We were in the boonies!!! lol Anyways, the trip was great! W we took off shingles and put on new shingles. It was so much fun and I only almost fell off once!! We also picked up debris from random places. Then one afternoon Jessica and I stayed at the church to hand out food, personal, infant etc. boxes out. By doing this we were able to meet people from the community that were affected the tornado. I'd have to say all together the trip went well.

The living arrangements were nice. Like I said we stayed at a church youth camp and we were blessed to stay in the nurses station which was a house so we lived very comfortably...although mission trips are not about being comfortable we were very blessed.

Melissa Gauder
New Life Church, Canal Winchester

No comments: