Thursday, August 28, 2008

Letter from Brendan Hendrix

OK my friends here we are at the 3 year anniversary of Katrina and it looks like she may have a brother heading our way. I am just asking that you all keep us in prayer. the New Orleans area really can't take another hit from a storm like that yet. I am presently located 45 minutes northwest of Mandeville/Slidell area where i would like to think I am in a safe area.

For those of you that know me yes I am making calls to see what kind of help will be set up in case of landfall. You know I cant get away from it! I will be communicating with john mcguire of Servants Unite. In the event we lose power or I get too busy, you can check out his web site for updates.

Thank you all for your help in the past and prayers now!

Brendan

No comments: