Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I hate it when He tells me no...

...Or more properly not yet... It seems like a logical plan. It seems like honorable service... but He's still saying not yet. I'll appreciate all your prayers asking for why and when and what's this all about. If you get an answer for me, please forward it along.

For the 2nd time in two weeks I'm putting off a Servants Unite trip to Tuscaloosa. For various reasons most of those who have wanted to go can't yet. All the maybes were no when I tried to solidify the list today. and there are only three of us that were going to go. That plus I've been somewhat ill, have work commitments, and something kinda feels wrong about going even though it seems quite reasonable to me. I've pushed these things enough times to know that if it looks hopeless and He wants it to happen, He takes the barriers away, and if it seems reasonable, but He's against it, it doesn't really matter what I do to push it along, it's not happening, or there's a darn good reason He is telling me to wait. Patience is not one of my virtues... So unless something changes drastically in the next 24 hours indicating alternate instructions, no trip to Tuscaloosa for a few weeks still. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: