Monday, May 16, 2011

Please sign up for email updates in our new system

The link is in the top right corner of the blog: http://servantsunite.blogspot.com

I'm having a very difficult time getting email updates out. 50% are failing, most Hotmail addresses won't get updates due to spam filtering and a number of others are also failing.

To continue to get email updates of postings here sent to your email, please use the link to the left to enter your email address into Google's FeedBurner tool for Servants Unite. The email address will be used for no other purpose than this. I'm an IT Security guy.... you can trust me :-)

There will be a period where I'll continue to use the old system so you may get a couple of dups that way, but it is unavoidable. I'll send this signup link to any of the addresses I can get mail through to so they can sign up through the new system as well.

Thanks for continuing to follow what we are doing and continued participation in relieving suffering. There's a lot to go around right now. You are needed more than ever.

Servants Unite!

John McGuire

No comments: